Rates and Fares: The prices of the tours are guaranteed, but if unforeseen circumstances beyond Ticket to Ride control occur, i.e. increased government taxes, significant increase in currency exchange rates, etc., Ticket to Ride will adjust the price accordingly.
• Prices are subject to change due to fluctuation in currency exchange rate.
Deposit and Payment Policy: A deposit of U$500 per person, booked is required upon booking the tour.
- Final payment is due 30 days prior to departure.
- A change fee of $50 per person will apply to any changes made by the traveler after confirmation has been sent.
Cancellations and Refunds: Air ticket portions of packages are subject to the cancellation and refund policies of individual airlines.
- Transportation, lodging, meals, entertainment and other services are sold on a partial refundable basis depending upon the date, in relation to the departure date, such services are cancelled. The cancellation fees and calculations are set forth below.
A. Cancellations must be approved in writing.
B. Unapproved cancellations will be treated as NO SHOW (100% of the price).
C. Up to 16 days before arrival date – no charge.
D. Cancellation from 07 to 15 days of arrival, the value of the first hotel night is charged.
E. Cancellation from 03 to 06 days of arrival 50% of the value of the package.
F. With less than 3 days it will be charged as NO SHOW (100% of the price).
G. The internal flights once issued will incur expenses of 100% of the value of the ticket.
If Ticket to Ride cancels the trip/tour for reasons beyond its control, a credit voucher will be offered for the land services good for use up to 18 months from the original travel date to any Ticket to Ride destination. Any refund or credit of airfare included by Ticket to Ride in the trip/tour will be determined by the policy of each individual airline.
Land Arrangements: The Tour Operator reserves the right to change the itinerary due to unforeseen circumstances. In all cases, Ticket to Ride will do its best to maintain the content of the tour. The Tour operator reserves the right to change the hotels listed on the tour for others of similar quality.
Responsibility And Liability: Ticket to Ride acts as agent for services provided by operators herein and cannot be held liable for any services provided listed in this brochure or any other services incidental thereto. Further the responsibilities of air carriers are limited in accordance with international agreements and tariffs. Whereas Ticket to Ride and the participating airlines and tour operators operate the land tours offered under this program only as agents of the aircraft, railroads, car rental contractors, steamship lines, hotels, bus operators, sightseeing contractors and others who provide the actual land arrangements. We are not liable for any act, omission, delay, injury, loss, damage or nonperformance occurring in connection with these tours. The Passenger contract in use by the airline concerned shall constitute the sole contract between the airline and the purchaser of these tours and/or passenger. Ticket to Ride reserves the right to bring legal action to collect damages in the event that purchaser fails to pay any fees due and owing for services, including cancellation fees as set out in the section entitled ’Cancellations & Refunds’. The parties agree that should legal action be commenced, the prevailing party will be entitled to his/her or its reasonable attorney fees and court costs in addition to the actual damages sustained and proven. Venue for any dispute is Multnomah County Circuit Court, Oregon. This contract shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon.
Passenger responsibility: Passenger has read the above terms and conditions and agrees to each of them. Passenger hereby warrants that they fully understand each of them. Specifically passenger understands that should he/she cancel their trip for any reason, passenger will be charged the cancellation fee set out in the ’Cancellations & Refunds’ section.
Passport And Documentation: Your passport must be valid for at least six months following your entry date to your travel destination. For more specific visa requirements, please contact your nearest relevant consulate for current information.
Entire Agreement Severability: This is the entire agreement of the parties and it may be amended only by written agreement signed by both Ticket to Ride and the client. If any part of this agreement is held unenforceable by a court of law, the rest of this agreement will nevertheless remain in force and effect.
Note on insurance: Travel insurance is not included in your tour price. It is the passenger’s responsibility to verify whether his/her local health insurance carrier provides coverage while traveling outside of the USA. Please contact your insurance carrier for details. Ticket to Ride strongly advises that you purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy to cover all aspects of your tour; including the loss of deposits through cancellation, loss of baggage and personal items, personal injury and death. A waiver must be signed if insurance is declined.
Ticket to Ride
Cookies Policy of www.tickettoridetravels.com
Last updated: July 11, 2020
This Cookies Policy explains what Cookies are and how We use them. You should read this policy so You can understand what type of cookies We use, or the information We collect using Cookies and how that information is used. Our Cookies Policy is maintained by the Free Cookies Policy Generator.
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the Cookies We use.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Cookies Policy) refers to Ticket to Ride.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
- Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Website refers to Ticket to Ride, accessible from www.tickettoridetravels.com.
The use of the Cookies
Type of Cookies We Use
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies Type: Session CookiesAdministered by: UsPurpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Functionality CookiesType: Persistent CookiesAdministered by: UsPurpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
More Information about Cookies
You can learn more about cookies here: Cookies: What Do They Do?
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, You can contact us:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org